Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
BI Developer in Data Warehouse & BI
IT developer with responsibility for solution design, development and testing in an agile development team, efficiently developing high quality solutions.
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Data Warehouse & BI is a global department with about 50 people in Denmark, 60 in India and currently 10 in Vilnius. We are looking for a BI Developer, who would join a strong team in developing new BI solutions, as well as maintaining and optimizing existing ones.
- Primarily independently identify and evaluate different solution in relation to business needs to ensure solution usability and performance
- Plan, estimate and prioritize tasks within the team
- Facilitate active cooperation and continuously align mutual expectations within the team and with the business partners and suppliers
- Proactively assume system ownership and responsibility for ensuring quality in solutions for performance and operations
- Proactively follow and improve department processes for e.g. requirement development, configuration management and testing
- Get familiar with Agile methodology
- 3-5 years’ experience with business analytics and DW/BI development covering data analysis and modelling, ETL development, data marts and cube development, and report development.
- Master degree – importance is attached to formal/theoretical training or other relevant experience/education qualifying to work at an equivalent academic and theoretical leve
Technical skills and tools:
- Data analysis and multidimensional modelling for data marts and cubes
- Cube development and MDX/DAX
- ETL development
- Dashboard and report development
- SQL server 2012/2016, including Analysis Services and SSIS
- SQL Server Data Tools for BI, including TFS (Visual Studio 2010/2012)
- Reporting Services 2012/2016, Sharepoint 2010/2013, including Performance Point
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.