Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst (Data Modelling) in Information Management & Data Warehouse
Join Danske Bank Group IT Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence department and become part of one of the largest Data Warehouse projects in Scandinavia. We wish to turn data into insights and our vision is to leverage data to the highest level possible within the industry.
Today’s data-driven environment means that we are seeing a rising interest in our services. We are currently expanding our areas in Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics, as well as building a new Data Warehouse. And we are looking for new colleagues to help us meet the demands from our customers in the business.
As a Business Analyst in our Information Management team you will be profiling data in collaboration with business experts. This particular teamwork ensures that you will gain extensive understanding of data and the business. Theories and methods developed by leading data modelling experts will be the foundation of your daily work and you will receive training and education to ensure that you become an expert in your job.
Your daily work will consist of:
- In collaboration with business expert you understand and analyze business processes and convert the findings to information models
- Converting source data into data models
- Communicate with our technical team, who develop the final solutions
On top of that we encourage you to explore different fields of interests in the job seeing as we have a broad range of initiatives throughout all areas of data handling.
- You have a relevant master’s degree. It could for example be in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics
- You find it easy to learn new tools. To name a few, we are working with SQL, SAS, C #C etc.
- We are an international organization. Therefore, you must have excellent English language skills and appreciate cultural differences
- The work demands that you are able to navigate in a large organization with several stakeholders. The ability to create positive relations is instrumental to succeed in this job
On a more personal level you must be a performance driven individual with a high level of intrinsic motivation. You must also have a proactive and structured approach to tasks and dialogue in your job. In return, you will be a part of an ambitious team where we all help each other grow on both a personal and a professional level.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.