Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
BUSINESS ANALYST IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Business Analyst with responsibility for requirement development, business communication and coordination delivering in different Business Intelligence projects and tasks. You will be part of 8 person scrum team.
- Requirement development in BI projects and tasks
- Stakeholder communication and coordination
- Preparing documentation for the built solutions
- Coordinating test activities, having focus on solution quality
- Business support with ongoing questions and issues
- Data profiling
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence project development
- Good English for every day communication
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT, business management or relevant field
- Self-propelled and motivated team player
- Experience with Microsoft BI products (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Tableau, Alteryx (advantage)
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage)
- Financial services experience (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.