Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst in Future Financing
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Future Financing, a newly established Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
You will become a part of the core IT team in Future Financing, where you will lead the creation of the Incident and Problem management setup making it possible to run a high profiled customer facing solution. You will be working closely together with the experienced IT team, stakeholders and customer support specialists in order to understand and implement the best possible solutions to fulfil customer and business needs in the international environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders and internal suppliers
- Defining and implementing the system’s Incidents and Problem management setup
- Continuous dialogue with the users
- Ensure proper documentation of Software Products and relevant processes
- Smoke testing features to ensure we deliver what was requested
- Business analysis, requirement development, being the link between business and IT, test planning and execution, supplier management, organizational implementation and much more
- 3+ years’ experience and a track record showing successful performance as a Business Analyst or IT Support Manager
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT, business management, financing, economics, econometrics or relevant
- Excellent English
- Great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Experience in requirements gathering and testing IT solutions
- Able to gain new business and technical knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to challenge the business in requirement development
- Negotiation skills
- Holistic thinking and open minded
- ‘Can do’ attitude
The following is a plus:
- Work experience in the financial sector;
- Experience within incident and problem management;
- CMMI/ITIL skills;
- Experience with loans, credit or other financial solutions;
- Experience with working in global teams
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis;
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities;
- Cross business career opportunities in the bank.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.