Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – international company from Scandinavia – is looking for new team members to join their growing office in Vilnius. Currently the Company is looking for:
Buyer will manage purchase orders, handle claims, support other procurement personnel and manage supplier communication on day-to-day procurement topics.
- Issue purchase order to supplier based on information in purchase request and category instructions, thus ensuring availability of goods and services.
- Procurement stakeholder support regarding day to day transactional topics related to order processing.
- Support the implementation of procurement strategy and relevant category sourcing strategies.
- Content and catalog updating in e-procurement tools.
- Monitoring orders.
- Operational supplier performance data capture.
- Claims data capture.
- Supplier invoice verification and solving discrepancies.
- Procurement spend analytics support.
- Liaise with category management on changes with procurement process data administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain or logistics.
- Technical background experience in manufacturing companies.
- +2 years’ experience of buying or other supply chain related positions.
- Experience of purchasing, logistics or other supply chain related tasks.
- Advanced level understanding of procurement and sourcing methods.
- Advanced skills in SAP would be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English and German languages.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.