Strategic Staffing Solutions International
There are 3 questions to ask:
- Are you ready to elevate your career and finally see that your work makes a real difference?
- Can you take your good idea, and lead the charge to develop it from concept to production?
- Are you interested in motivating individuals with a diverse set of skills and experience to find better ways to deliver business services?
If you answered with yes – then you are ambitious
Chief DevOps Engineer
and we need you.
As a successful candidate you should truly enjoy building solutions using the latest technologies and innovations and share our passion for excellence. You are expected to be a hands-on lead DevOps who excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment building high quality, high performance, and scalable solution.
This is a role that demands a motivated & self-directed engineer who is ready to embrace challenges and solves problems. As an addition you should be highly detailed in execution and follow-through; communicate effectively verbally and in writing; and, pushe fellow team members to think about problems and solutions in new ways.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and proven experience of modern DevOps Practices
- Show practical Technical Leadership and Delivery Skills
- Demonstrate experience in CI/CD practice
- Understanding of critical policies while designing and maintaining deployment architecture for secure cloud offerings
- Have ability to communicate and document cloud deployment
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in scripting or formal programming languages, such as: Java, Python, PowerShell
- Proven experience using software delivery technologies, such as: Amazon Web Services, Ansible, VMware, Docker.
- Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Splunk, KVM, Server Spec, Rspec will be considered as a big plus.
- Proven experience with modern build and development tools, such as: Jenkins, TeamCity, Git, Nexus, Maven, Selenium.
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Ant, Ivy, MSBuild, Subversion, xUnit Frameworks, Gradle will be consider as a big plus
- Lead the technical direction and strategy of the DevOps practice and participate in the development and execution of DevOps organization’ strategy
- Develop and maintain a network of strategic relationships primarily with technical thought leaders, influencers and decision makers
- For identified strategic engagements, lead solution planning, design and scoping activities and actively contribute to project initiation
- Actively enhance the company culture internally and externally. Take accountability for the development of the team through mentoring, coaching and other learning and development activities
- Provide technical leadership and consultancy
- Actively research industry trends and emerging technologies and lead the development of prototypes, approaches, minimum viable products, etc.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.