Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – Wix, is a company that provides a world class website building platform to over 100 million users in 190 countries. Wix powerful technology makes it simple for everyone to create a beautiful, professional & functional web presence. The team that powers it is a colorful group of professionals who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure Wix provides a product that people love to use.
At the moment WIX is expanding the team in Vilnius and are looking for:
We are – Wix’s CI team, developers of one of the most innovative continuous integration systems out there, with over 30,000 builds a day. Our developers deploy hundreds of changes to production every day. We’re looking for a new team member to help us keep up with the latest technologies and contribute to make our systems even better.
- A passionate and experienced CI engineer who has an understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes.
- You’ve used tools like Git, NPM, Maven, Docker and other.
- With your 5+ years of Software Development experience, you’re well-versed in programming languages like Python, Ruby and scripting languages like Perl, and Bash.
- You’re also skilled in working with multiple teams to resolve different build and infrastructure issues.
- You have experience working with internal and external stakeholders, users and project managers to meet project goals and milestones.
As a CI engineer, you will:
- Architect, design and implement the Continuous Integration process for different technologies.
- Redesign existing development workflow and modernize the technology stack.
- Show a full understanding of deployed products in a production environment and support our DevOps culture.
- Be responsible for analyzing requirements and project objectives as well as working with team members to solidify team workflow.
- Advise and train developers on software tracking tools & Continuous Integration tools.
- Mentor and instil the Continuous Integration practices to developers
- Research, evaluate and advise on various technologies that help supported applications to meet Wix goals.
- Work with team members to ensure workflows are accepted by product owners and other stakeholders.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.