Strategic Staffing Solution International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client is an innovative, well-established and financially strong global FinTech company with offices in New York, London and Riga. That company is pushing the boundaries by building custom-made solutions for the top tier clients in a capital markets industry.
This is a place to be – as here you will be exposed to one-of-a-kind opportunity to work around the best intelligence in the industry and have immediate chance to enhance your carrier and professional development.
Today we are in urgent need of ambitious and experienced:
Infrastructure System Engineer (Cloud)
- Gain experience in a large global FinTech company
- Work with modern technologies & development approaches
- Get the top salary package, health insurance, free parking, travel overseas, English classes & more
- Be part of the best cross-functional team in town
About our Technology
Git/GitFlow, Jenkins, SaltStack, Splunk, Docker, Amazon AWS, Rackspace Openstack, Google App Engine, Cloudify and much, much more
As a member of highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver outstanding solution for leading Finance institutions across the globe.
We are looking for strong engineer with deep knowledge of infrastructure/networking processes, OOP coding skills, and experience in various cloud technologies and with aspiration to automate every single aspect of infrastructure.
Ultimately we are after someone who is flexible, a fast learner, is not afraid of new challenges and enjoy being part of a big success story.
Primary you will look after:
- Lead analyses of a client’ existing infrastructure & software environment
- Preparation of implementation & cloud migration plan
- Automation infrastructure deployment (Amazon VPC, OpenStack Tenant, VMWare RG, OpenShift Porject and others)
- Automation application deployment (Cloudify, Blueprints, Ansible Playbooks, Chef Recipes, Puppet Manifest, OSO Templates and others)
- Liaise with vendors and service provider (complete certification on demand)
- Develop and maintain company’s existing cloud infrastructure solution
- System / Network engineer with solid experience in automatization of infrastructure processes (+3 years)
- Deep knowledge of Linux / Unix systems administration
- Advanced shell – scripting skills (Python, Bash/KSH/ZSH)
- Basic programming, preferably in Python
- Experience with SaltStack, or Chef or Puppet or similar
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- CI/CD –creating pipelines, managing pool of agents, tracking artifacts
- Windows Administration (20% of our installations are Windows 2012 machines – AD, GPO, CA, SCCM, PowerShell Scripting)
- Experience writing Splunk dashboards, functions, alerts
- JavaEE Application servers: knowledge of Redhat JBoss & IBM WebSphere installs is a big plus
- Exposure to Docker best practices – compose, volume containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Why you should join us:
- Very competitive salary + bonus package
- Ability to research and develop completely new infrastructure-related products and tools in agile and safe environment
- Opportunity for outstanding professional development by working with latest technologies & frameworks
- Work on complex infrastructure projects, eg. petabyte data migration or set-up of a new data center
- Participation on on-site & external trainings / certifications/ IT conferences
- Travel to United States HQ and get exposure to FinTech industry from inside out
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.