Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client is a leading IT company from Scandinavia which provides high added value services to the companies in the Nordic region.
The company is fast growing and is currently expanding its team in Riga and looking for:
- Develop and automate tests where possible, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown; and verify approach and estimates with supervisor and team
- Collaborate with development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- Cooperate efficiently in international environment with team of strong professionals
Technical Skills Required:
We are looking for a person with good experience in Back-end development who meets several of the following expectations:
At least 2 years of development experience using COBOL, including:
- CA Gen
- Visual COBOL
- Excellent, written and verbal English skills
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Analytical thinking and self-driven
- Experience with z/OS, DB2/VSAM
- Experience with.NET Framework
- Oracle DB and/or SQL
- Knowledge of TFS, Git, Jira, Confluence
- Bachelor (BSIT) or Master (MSIT) of science in Information Technology or relevant field
- In addition to working beside some talented people in a spacy office, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- The opportunity to work in Scandinavian environment with good work and life balance, including vacations in summer.
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities.
- Possibilities to learn new skills and share experience with your colleagues in Riga office and abroad.
- Attractive salary, health insurance and phone bills covered.
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, social events and fruits in the office.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.