Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
DATA ANALYST IN INFORMATION MANAGEMENT & DATA WAREHOUSE
Our vision is to leverage data to a much higher degree than done so far. In order to do that we have initiatives in Data Governance, Big Data, Data Profiling and also Data Modeling. As we continue to experience a strong demand for both current and new innovative services. We seek an experienced data Modeler who can carry out our ambition of turning data into insights, and get a better understanding of how to use data to create value for our users and further develop the products within Danske Bank.
- Establish, align and maintain the data modelling principles, standards and documentation in the information management domain
- Develop a deep understanding of our services, user behavior and legal landscape and figure out how to put this knowledge into use
- Quickly acquire experience with big data technologies and use them as analysis tools to provide business insight
- Participate as expert resource in various projects
- Work closely with small cross-functional teams of e.g. analysts, engineers and data scientists
- You have experience with data warehouse modelling
- You are experienced with SQL and other tools like R, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- You are familiar with data warehouse and business intelligence architecture and standards – the same goes for data profiling and data analysis
- You have excellent English language skills
- You have documented experience leveraging data and analysis to generate business impact. You probably hold a master degree in e.g. computer science, economics, statistics, or mathematics
- You are an excellent communicator, able to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa
- You are able to navigate in an international organization with several stakeholders and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are performance oriented, have a high level of intrinsic motivation and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment together with a team of great colleagues
- You are a creative problem solver and have great analytical skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.