Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Data Analyst in IT Operations
As Data Analyst in IT Operations, your primary responsibility will be to collect operational data from various sources (either tools or people), process it and prepare analysis, which will afterwards be used for Service Transitions. Operational data may include incidents, changes, problem records, as well as more general tasks, such as reporting, manual checks, etc. By analysing all of them, you will be responsible for identifying improvement areas, automation and optimisation opportunities. To achieve best results, you will be working alongside experienced colleagues as a part of Service Transition unit within Application Operations Centre.
- Gathering, understanding, documenting and analyzing various complex operational data sets
- Preparing reports and creating data dashboards, graphs and visualizations, including PowerPoint presentations
- Identifying Automation and Optimization (process/technologies) possibilities to increase efficiency
- Communicating analytical findings to stakeholders including senior management
- Increasing quality of the data by defining and maintaining metadata
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing data management systems to increase efficiency of Data Analysis
- Working experience within IT Operations field following IT Operations processes
- Working experience within Data Analysis field (methods, principles, approaches)
- Working experience with Service Transitioning (initiation and execution) would be an advantage
- Presenting analytical findings to different level stakeholders
- Advanced Excel and SQL knowledge
- Advanced experience with data analysis techniques
- Strong in data driven decision making
- Communication across borders and organizational levels
- Ability to travel (<20% of time)
- Certifications such as Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights, MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 or ITIL Service Operations/Transition would be an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.