Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – Wix, is a company that provides a world class website building platform to over 100 million users in 190 countries. Wix powerful technology makes it simple for everyone to create a beautiful, professional & functional web presence. The team that powers it is a colorful group of professionals who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure Wix provides a product that people love to use.
At the moment WIX is expanding the team in Vilnius and are looking for:
We are – Wix.com’s DBA Team. We’re responsible for defining, deploying, managing and monitoring all of the hundreds production databases at Wix. We support R&D in all database development phases, working on multiple data centers on-premises and in the Cloud. Our R&D department has more than 100 production changes a day – that’s over 2,000 a month!
We’re looking for a bright, solution-oriented DBA to join us in a challenging, company with a startup vibe, and use cutting-edge technologies to impact over 100 million users worldwide.
You are – A diligent self-starter and fast learner with infrastructure knowledge in Unix/Linux systems. You have 3+ years of experience in at least one of the databases: MySQL DB or Mongo DB, as well as 3+ years of experience in Linux/Unix System Administration. You’re familiar with at least 2 of these scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby and Perl. You’re also fluent in English, have excellent communication skills, and you’re a service-oriented team player.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with production environments.
- Are familiar with AWS cloud platforms like EC2, S3, etc.
- Have experience with Linux: Centos/Debian operating systems.
- Are familiar with deployment tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Are familiar with NoSQLs like: ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Have knowledge of monitoring tools like Sensu, Nagios, etc.
As a DBA you will:
- Be directly involved in all development & deployment phases, including designing schemas and supporting developers in database-related code (e.g. SQLs and DB logic process flows).
- Design, develop and maintain our various databases.
- Deploy database machines in production using deployment framework (chef) on hosting and Cloud services.
- Manage MySQL replication.
- Manage MongoDB Replica Sets.
- Develop & handle scripting for monitoring and deployment on all database services.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.