Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client, a renowned software development company and one of the best employers in the country, is growing its operations and looking for:
DELIVERY PROJECT MANAGER
Objectives of the position:
Delivery Manager will execute projects where scope consists of inputs & outputs from various departments & functions – Design, Software Development, QA, Technical Floor Operations, IT Infrastructure, Operations, HR, GIR, and etc. Delivery Manager will be responsible for:
- Efficient execution of cross-functional, cross-department, sometimes multi-site projects within agreed budget & timelines.
- Effective and efficient coordination and guidance of virtual team members from different departments and functions.
- Stakeholders expectation management regarding the progress of the project(-s).
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Define scope, goals and deliverables, project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans; manage project budget, plan and schedule project timelines.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and manage project resource allocation. Provide direction and support to project team.
- Track project deliverables and plan and assure quality assurance for project deliverables.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results; presentation of the progress to stakeholders.
- Align waterfall-driven project with agile software development cycles.
- Participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures.
- 5+ years of similar work experience.
- Experience in Project Management – advanced level. Combination of several fields would be preferable: IT and/or Civil Engineering/Construction business and/or
- Manufacturing business and/or Aviation business and/or Logistics business and/or large Retail. IT background is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) with all levels within organization and external parties.
- Excellent administration skills including management of artifacts and traceability for ongoing and completed projects in Jira, Wiki or equivalent systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competence in leading cross-department teams and projects.
- Ability and passion to work in hyper dynamic work environment where priorities often change.
- Higher education in IT and/or business and/or engineering.
- Employment opportunity with the recognized employer in the country.
- Competitive compensation and incentive schemes.
- New office facilities in the center of Riga.
- International atmosphere and big scale projects to work with.
- Various office perks.
Join The Team by sending your application to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.