Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Devops Engineer (RPA) in Enterprise Systems
We use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to automate manual back-office tasks across the bank. Robotics is part of a broader effort together with BPM (Business Process Management) to increase process efficiency via application of technology.
Robotic process automation leads to quick and very noticeable increases in efficiency and is a welcome change to operational teams within the bank.
We are looking for a Devops engineer (RPA) to find best in class solutions and technologies for running, managing and monitoring our Robotics environment.
- Working with other Engineering teams to find best in class solutions and new technologies for running, managing and monitoring Robotics environment
- Design/Build/Manage Large Scale Production and Non-Production environments and Application Components
- Development of tools for automation, monitoring and utilization of resources
- Weekly reporting on defined KPI’s
- Ensuring high availability of platforms
- Active participation in building the Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence in Danske Bank
- Final process development reviews and Quality assurance
- Process deployment to live environment
- We do not expect you to have Robotics experience, as the area is very new. Hence we are open to different backgrounds: either software set-up/configuration/development or process re-engineering background
- Analytical thinking and ability to catch the essence of complex problems, requirements and questions
- Natural interest in technology. Awareness of RPA, BPM or other process optimisation tools and products will be considered a great advantage;
- Knowledge of technology and best practice process frameworks like CMMI and ITIL will be considered an advantage.
- Good English language skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.