Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Front-end Software Engineer in eBusiness Security
In eBusiness Security department we develop the application security of all customer-facing solutions in the Danske Bank Group and ensure safe integration with 3rd party partner companies.
Skills development is key for us so we offer an extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Implement application security solutions for our self-service channels from online banking all the way to integration with mobile apps
- Research, design, develop and integrate Software solutions with high usability, performance and stability applying agile approach
- Work with cryptography and authentication components
- Software engineering tasks will be with small to high complexity and/or medium to high criticality for users
- Hands-on experience with building applications
- More than 4 years of working experience with standard programming languages, interfaces and strong professional knowledge about Software Engineering disciplines
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of GIT
- C#/.NET/ASP.NET development is advantage
- React or React Native experience is advantage
- You are the specialist who knows what quality is, and you are happy to share with the team
- You support and encourage the team when needed
- You are able to work with multiple technologies
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.