Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client, an international consulting firm, specializes in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry. The Company brings capital markets solution designs and delivery skills by a proven model and ability to effectively manage people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
The Company is currently expanding the team in Riga and is looking for:
The company is looking for a strong full-stack Java developer to expand the team in Riga. Your responsibilities will be:
- Server-side development of software applications using Java.
- Build high-volume responsive software applications for company’s customers.
- Acting as a mentor for less experienced colleagues and helping to establish new teams.
- Perform full system component design and code reviews.
- Design and implement features for new and existing products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks by writing high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
What company offers?
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Interesting projects.
- Ability to work remotely occasionally.
- Professional growth and development.
- Attractive compensation.
- Participation in company bonus system.
What company expects?
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- General understanding of common design patterns, GoF design patterns.
- Good spoken English.
- Ability to work in team.
- Capital markets knowledge is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience with Java SE.
- Experience with Java 8.
- Unit Testing experience including JUnit or TestNG, mocking frameworks such as EasyMock or Mockito.
- Experience with Spring (core, mvc, boot, cloud, session, security, data, websockets).
- Experience with MQ (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ).
- Reactive programming experience is an advantage.
- Netflix APIs such as Hystrix or Eureka is an advantage.
- Experience with STOMP is an advantage.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS, etc.).
- Experience with Grunt, Bower, RequireJs.
- Experience with JS UI frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Backbone, Ember, etc).
- Experience with Websockets.
- Experience with jQuery.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Ability to scaffold your own projects (Yeoman, etc.).
- UX knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience optimizing JS code is an advantage.
Join The Team by sending your application to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.