Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Hungry for real development of word class enterprise applications? Join our department and you will get that!
You will be part of a brand new team responsible for a new product launched 1st June. The team shares responsibility for the product which is creating a fundamentally new of customizing leasing cars.
The product is owned and handled by Nordania, part of Danske bank. The goal of the project is to improve the customer journey when leasing a car. The product is expected to evolve during the next 3-5 years. The process for the customer is lean and fast, and adds self-service. The project is based on new technologies and use the best practices in the industry.
- You will become part of the team responsible for the product, where your role will be to design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability.
- You will work closely together with business, infrastructure engineers, architects, business analysts and software engineers.
- University degree e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in back-end .NET development covering all phases from design and build to deploy and run
- Desire to learn front-end development to become full-stack.
- The latest .NET Framework (C#) and Visual Studio
- Source control systems such as TFS, GIT
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- Working proficiency (written and spoken) in English.
- MSSQL Server, Agile, React
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.