Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client, a renowned software development company and one of the best employers in the country, is growing its operations and looking for:
Objectives of the position:
As a Graphical Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of company’s product portfolio as well as the additional services provided to company’s clients.
Your responsibilities will include requirement analysis, market research, brain storming, participation in product design and tactical decisions made in conjunction with the six-man strong graphical team, creative director, product owners, commercial team regarding product development and studio design. Company is seeking for an outgoing, cooperative and objective professional to add to our professional team.
- Design high quality concepts and new features for company’s products.
- Present finalized design to internal stakeholders.
- Understand and develop UI navigation and functionality.
- Come up with new ideas and creative solutions.
- Participate in design reviews and work on improvements if required.
- Prepare source files for development and supervise implemented graphic.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- At least 3 years’ experience as graphic designer.
- Experience with the following technologies: Adobe tool suite; Sketch tool; MacOS; preferably InVision and Principle tools.
- UI&UX knowledge.
- Advanced English language knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- Employment opportunity with the recognized employer in the country.
- Competitive compensation and incentive schemes.
- New office facilities in the center of Riga.
- International atmosphere and big scale projects to work with.
- Various office perks.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.