Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
IT Application Specialist in Group Finance Solutions
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Group Finance Solutions, being responsible for Group Accounts, Group Regulatory, Capital and Profitability systems, are about 60 people in Denmark, 30 in India and currently 15 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for an IT Application Specialist, who would join the local applications team, having a vision to deliver reliable data and analytical IT solutions to solve global finance industry challenges with focus on regulatory reporting.
All together you would be responsible for ensuring an up-to-date tools and platform for internal and external (regulatory) group-wide reporting. You would work with main stakeholders in Copenhagen, Bangalore and Vilnius, as well as business users across all Group’s countries.
- Pro-actively seek for system and platform improvements
- Plan and execute 3rd party regulatory application upgrades
- Together with the end-users, plan and execute UAT & deployment of new report sets
- Work closely with Operations teams in Copenhagen and Bangalore, to solve challenges in our server platform
- Liaise with 3rd party system vendors on various technical cases
- Take on department’s regular platform maintenance tasks
- Assist in department’s service request processing
- Experience carrying out technical tasks in Windows Server platform
- Experience working with server-client model applications
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or IT Change management process in organisations
- Knowledge of database tools for both MS SQL and Oracle would be an advantage
- Knowledge in administering any of the following applications: SAS VA, SAP BPC, RegPro, Invoke would be an advantage
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Committed and dedicated
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Global mind-set – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Denmark, Lithuania and India
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.