Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
IT OPERATIONS CENTER SPECIALIST (NETWORKS)
Being a part of wider IT Operations organisation, Network Operation Centre (NOC) focuses on restoring normal service operations as quickly as possible and minimising the adverse impact on business operations. Team is currently looking for an experienced colleague to monitor and troubleshoot Danske Bank network issues, manage incidents, changes and requests while working on shifts.
- Identify, register and investigate network events and incidents
- Ensure timely and accurate incident resolution and escalation by following defined processes
- Ensure that all means of communication are effectively used throughout the incident life cycle
- Participate in post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements and identify deviations
- Perform structured analysis and reporting of identified trends and problems
- Implement network-related change requests
- Drive network incident management process improvements
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in network field
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN Protocols & Technologies
- Event, Incident and Change Management experience
- Hands-on Cisco product configuration using IOS
- Working knowledge of Enterprise wireless technologies
- Continuous learning and development mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English skills
- Experience with firewalls and load balancers (Cisco, NetScaler) (advantage)
- Relevant IT and/or Network certifications (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.