Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
IT Operations Centre Specialist (Distributed Technologies)
As a Distributed Technologies operations specialist you will be part of Distributed Technologies Operations Centre (DTOC) team that works closely together with Distributed Technologies (2nd line) and middleware team specialists to ensure IT services availability or restore IT services as quickly as possible. DTOC is the first line to foresee, prevent or react to threats to Danske Bank’s production IT environment. DTOC specialists are working in shifts to ensure 24/7 service.
- Maintaining and operating supported IT infrastructure
- Handling events and incidents through their lifecycle
- Implementing and managing changes and requests
- Writing scripts to solve issues using automated approach
- Identifying noise alerts and driving noise reduction
- Looking for possible improvements and learning to solve more complex problems
- Helping team to achieve goals
- Working closely with our L2 teams to improve customer experience and service stability
- At least 1-2 years of working experience with Linux/Windows
- Event, Incident and Change Management experience (ITIL Foundation certificate would be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux platform
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Continuous learning and development mind-set
- Experience with Active Directory, Databases or Exchange (advantage)
- Experience with VMware or SAN/NAS (advantage)
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage)
- Basics of networking (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.