Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client is one of the best-known, most attractive employers in Latvia and over the years is being consistently ranked among the Top Employers in the country. Through the years they have built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability and customer service.
Today the company is looking for strong and experienced
IT Security Analyst
You will be required to consult with other IT areas and the wider businesses to provide professional support for major components of the company’s information security infrastructure. The focus of the position will be on operating IT security related systems and processes, updating security policies, auditing security compliance and delivering IT security related knowledge to end users. The position is part of the Information Systems department, reporting to Head of IT Operations.
The role requires a forward thinking individual with the ability to speak with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies, making recommendations when required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
To be successful in this role you will have to have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail. IT experience within the network, firewall and operating systems technologies would also be beneficial.
- Ensure system and process compliance with approved security policies and maintain associated registers and catalogues
- Participate in development and improvement of IT Security policies and procedures
- Set up, administer and operate IT security related tools, applications and services
- Prepare informational materials and deliver IT security awareness trainings to end users
- Follow regulatory environment and IT security trends, ensure relevant projects are aligned with business requirements and implemented
- Ensure maintenance of an appropriate level of documentation for supervised servers and systems
- Experience in Auditing
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages
- Knowledge on IT management, IT security or IT operations frameworks, standards and best practices (e.g. ISO 27000, ISO 20000, ITIL, COBIT, OWASP, OSSTMM, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban)
- IT security related certifications from reputable organizations (e.g. ISACA, ISC2, EC-Council, GIAC)
- Competitive compensation package & social guarantees
- New experience and ongoing professional development
- Exposure to modern technologies while facing complex and real-life tasks
- Project-based, agile environment
- Working in an innovative and well-established European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Other excellent benefits associated with an industry
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.