Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client, an international consulting firm, specializes in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry. The Company brings capital markets solution designs and delivery skills by a proven model and ability to effectively manage people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
The Company is currently expanding the software delivery team in Riga and is looking for:
Java Developer Server-Side
We are seeking an experienced server-side Java developer in our Trade and Transaction reporting solutions team. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of industry experience with expertise in Spring, specifically Spring Integration.
Familiarity with scripting and cloud technologies is a plus.
Experience in Capital Markets is also a plus.
You will be involved with all of the phases of the development lifecycle
- Work with business analysts to understand requirements
- Participate in design decisions
- Develop necessary functionality
- Automated Testing
- Perform troubleshooting and support production
- Ability to grow, on-site coaching/mentoring will be available.
- Exposure to modern technologies facing complex real-life tasks
- New experience and ongoing professional development
- Very competitive compensation package
- Work on complex infrastructure projects, e.g., a petabyte data migration or a new data center setup
- Gain experience in supporting some of the latest technologies and frameworks
- Research and develop new infrastructure-related products and tools, including monitoring systems, automatic deployment systems, etc
- Expedited hiring process – single (but detailed) technical interview and a few phone conversations with US team
- Exciting development and operations technology stack (think Git/GitFlow, Jenkins, SaltStack, Splunk, Docker, Amazon AWS, Rackspace Openstack, Google App Engine, Cloudify, Node.JS, AngularJS), using the latest in development approaches
- Java 1.6
- Spring Integration and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- XML and JAXB or XSLT
- RESTful services
- Git and continuous integration tools, such as Hudson or TeamCity
NICE TO HAVE:
Scripting and cloud
- Python and Flask
- AWS Services
Capital Markets experience
- Understanding of financial instrument and a trading environment
- Experience with Regulatory Trade Reporting
- FIX protocol
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.