Are you a mover and a shaker, with a desire to drive the direction of technology innovation of the future?
Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Our customer is an American manufacturer of memorabilia. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at Disney theme parks and resorts. The goal of the project is development of a part of e-commerce application, which is related to selling of PhotoCards.
- working on new Java e-commerce projects from the scratch by separating it as part from main customer’s web site;
- developing new functionality and support existing for the main project;
- analyzing the customer requirements, communicating with customer on upcoming issues and questions;
- working on Back-end development;
- developing RESTful Web Services which provide communication possibilities between existing customer’s e-commerce micro services infrastructure;
- designing and developing MVC controllers for rendering contents based on e-commerce logic.
- knowledge of Java and experience in development of Web-applications on Java more than 3 years;
- good English (spoken, written);
- knowledge OOP and design patterns;
- knowledge of JEE;
- knowledge of Spring, MyBatis, XML/XSD, JAXB, WSDL, Ehcache, Apache Commons, jUnit, Tomcat, PL/SQL, Ant, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins;
- knowledge of database: Oracle;
- experience with Eclipse IDE, SVN;
- to be stress-resistant, hard-working person with good communication skills.
- Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
- Rewarding salary.
- International colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Career growth.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.