Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client, a renowned software development company and one of the best employers in the country, is growing its operations and looking for:
Java (Groovy) Developer
About the role:
We are currently looking for full stack developers to join our delivery team working on floor operations planning application.
If you want to work in a truly agile environment with a strong engineering culture and cutting edge tech stack, look no further – just join the strongest team in town.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years JAVA Software Development with willingness to write Groovy and Grails code
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Experience with a configuration modelling framework (Spring).
- Experience with functional programming or alternative JVM languages, especially Scala, will be considered beneficial.
- Experience in Scala, Akka, Hazelcast, and JMS / ActiveMQ will be considered beneficial.
- Willingness to embrace functional programming and Scala, if and when needed.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Wish to constantly grow and improve yourself as a wide-spectrum technical specialist.
- Work on our floor operations planning application, managing the work of thousands of game presenters, including scheduling and rotation
- Coolest job in the country which involves high performance clustered systems, actor system architecture and a lot of fun
- Interesting challenges when it comes to supporting existing systems
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.