Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company – is the leading provider of specialized financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. Company specializes in Fund Administration, Technology Development, Investor Relations Services, Banking & Custody Services, Corporate & Trust Services, and Market Entry Services.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Junior Accountant (no prior experience required)
You will be a part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality tax accounting services to international clients.
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits;
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
- Review similar work prepared by junior members of the team;
- Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com