Strategic Staffing Solutions International® (S3I) client is an innovative, well-established and financially strong global FinTech company with offices in New York, London and Riga. That company is pushing the boundaries by building custom-made solutions for the top tier clients in a capital markets industry.
This is a place to be – as here you will be exposed to one-of-a-kind opportunity to work around the best intelligence in the industry and have immediate chance to enhance your carrier and professional development.
Today we are in urgent need of ambitious and experienced:
Junior Java Developer
(Investment banking and capital markets area)
Project work includes development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions, implementation of unit and integration tests and investigation of production incidents for a US branch of a big Japanese finance group
Tech Stack: Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Apache Camel, JPA/Hibernate, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Junit, GIT, Websockets, hazelcast.
- Java +1 year
- Spring Core (XML configuration, DI)
- Spring MVC, REST
- Maven (package, deployment, release plugin, profiles)
- Jenkins, basic understanding of the CI process
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies
- Experience in SQL query profiling and optimization
- Experience in multithreading programming
Why you should join us:
- Very competitive salary + social package
- Ability to research and develop- not just do boring maintenance project
- Strong team – the best CTO in town
- Opportunity for outstanding professional development by working with latest technologies & frameworks
- Team Building, Events, Secure environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org