Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company – is the leading provider of specialized financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. Company specializes in Fund Administration, Technology Development, Investor Relations Services, Banking & Custody Services, Corporate & Trust Services, and Market Entry Services.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Junior Legal Assistant (no prior experience required)
You will be a part of an experienced and dynamic team legal team to provide top quality services to international clients across the region.
- Assist senior lawyers on drafting legal documents.
- Prepare legal documents for all the stages of the company lifecycle.
- Co-ordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/or documentation required to gather assignments.
- Data input and maintenance of databases and reports
- Have a degree in Law or be a final year student;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com