Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Junior Operations Platform Engineer
You will be joining a team in IT Operations, Group IT. Our team is responsible for providing IT Operations monitoring teams with the right tools and solutions. You as an Operations Platform Engineer will have to deploy, maintain and improve wide range of market leading solutions. You have to work with stakeholders and demonstrate how to work with IT Operations tools in a most efficient way. Also, you will have to describe and support processes around these tools.
Our team is responsible for a wide range of solutions which help monitoring teams to efficiently perform their daily tasks. You as Operations Platform Engineer will focus on maintaining and improving current IT Operations tools and processes.
- Maintain and optimize various IT Operations platforms
- IBM Cognitive suite
- Working closely with the development areas to make sure that their application/platform/infrastructure have the right monitoring
- Working closely with the infrastructure teams on the monitoring tools
- Automate our own and customer systems
- Experience in automation, coding or scripting any language
- Familiar with Linux and Windows systems administration
- Familiar with IT processes (ITIL)
- You should be able to write technical and process documentation
- Can-do attitude and good teamwork skills
- Able to manage time and prioritize tasks
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.