Strategic Staffing Solutions client – Zenedge – is a leading, global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Zenedge solutions are powered by proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, inspecting web traffic in real-time, identifying threats and behavior anomalies and dynamically updating security postures accordingly – enabling enterprises to take an adaptive and proactive approach to securing their networks. Zenedge protects over 800,000 web applications and networks for organizations in eCommerce, Education, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Media and Technology industries.
Currently Zenedge is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Junior QA Automation
About the job:
- Have a passion for making sure software does what it’s supposed to do.
- Perform both white box and black box testing to verify products meet or exceed specifications and quality objectives.
- Involved in requirements analysis, test planning activities, test case automation and execution of critical test cases/scripts required to ensure that the software meets business requirements on Agile team alongside development.
- Ability to identify components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Functional Testing levels may include application, integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, stress, load and fuzzing.
- Collaborate with developers to define and develop reusable test frameworks.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats – no job being too small or too large.
- Company is using cutting edge tools and technologies: Automated CI/CD, AWS, AI, ML, Containers, Sophisticated classified toolkits to counter hacker activity. You need to be comfortable to jump into advanced and experimental tech stack and learn it to protect our clients from the bad guys.
- Collaborate effectively with local and remotely distributed teams to make sure your functional team can take over from where you finished.
- 1+ years of experience using tools to test frontend and backend systems.
- Experience with one or more of the scripting languages such as Ruby, Lua, Python.
- Experience with testing and debugging distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with Linux.
- Experience with or knowledge of system architectures.
- Strong understanding of web-application domains.
- The ability to find creative testing approaches and ways to measure them.
- The ability to recognize constraints that hinder developers and quality analysts from delivering high-quality software.
- The drive to create tools and frameworks to remove those constraints.
- Fluent in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Great working conditions in young and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities at the Cybersecurity market.
- Regular social events.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.