Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Junior Software Developer in Wealth management IT
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth Management IT department is well known for. We are proud to announce, that recently we’ve been assigned to develop most innovative web application for personal investment called June.dk. With June, everyone can make a professional investment without knowing everything about stocks and bonds. There are many back-end development activities planned with possibility to use most advanced technologies like .NET Core with C#, Entity framework. There are many interesting integrations with third party systems, not to mention unit testing, code reviews and Agile driven environment. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
- Write high performance C# code for June.dk backend services and websites
- Establishing best development practices on the project.
- Responsibility for process from beginning to end.
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
- Contributing in creating systems architecture
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies. Some of the ones we currently use are .NET Core, .NET 4.6, SQL Server 2012 R2, MVC 5, Cassandra, Rabbit MQ, PipelineGo, Kibana, Grafana, React, Jira, etc.
- Have 2+ years of experience in C# development
- Team player with agile mind-set.
- Passionate about software development and striving for the newest technologies.
- Are passionate and follow the news about .NET, software development, mobile gadgets and technologies
- Good English skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.