Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
Lead DevOps Engineer
The client works successfully in banking sphere, for the moment his current systems require enhancement and upgrading.
You’ll have a great opportunity to travel abroad to one of the most technologically developed countries in the world, expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps involving operations.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Extensive experience working with Linux Servers and Systems Management in an enterprise production environment.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, any development background is a big plus.
- Experience using configuration management software like Jenkins, CFEngine, Chef, Salt, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS, Auto-scaling, CloudFormation).
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Experience with CI tools such as Atlassian Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience with Build Tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Good understanding of build pipeline, packaging, and artifact management.
- An understanding of network engineering and security principles (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, filtering, firewall rules, etc.).
- Good understanding of security and systems best practices.
- Willingness to travel on the client’s site.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good English level.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership with the design, development and support of IT systems and services of the customer.
- Provide high-level technical experience in support and maintenance of IT systems and services.
- Improve system software that provides infrastructure services for the business applications, ensuring availability, load balancing, one-button deployment solutions, infrastructure management and troubleshooting
- Perform performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Develop continuous delivery and infrastructure automation solutions for various project and operational needs for the customer.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Configure systems to support infrastructure applications.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure deployment, application installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automate approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage the resources and provide economies of scale.
- Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
- Rewarding salary.
- International colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com