Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
About the Customer:
The Customer is a leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry.
About the Project:
Exadel is developing 2 applications for the Customer: a mobile and a web one.
- The mobile app is designed for fitness centers members. It makes them easy to check in, register for classes, manage their accounts, make payments and purchase services.
- The web app is designed specifically for fitness centers administrators. It helps them to optimize gym management by relieving administrative tasks.
- 2 years’ experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications;
- Good knowledge of QA processes;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Experience in working with REST API (tool: Charles etc);
- Experience in using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills.
- Manual testing;
- Desktop, mobile and web application testing;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents;
- Participating in preparing Test Plans;
- Prioritizing Test Scenarios;
- Preparing Test Case Scenarios;
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members;
- Executing the Test Cases;
- Defect tracking;
- Preparing bug reports;
- Working with development team to resolve open issues.
- Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
- Rewarding salary.
- International colleagues.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Career growth.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com