Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services. S3 provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world.
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) was founded nearly 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania as European headquarters of S3. S3I serves the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of customers in multiple countries in Europe. S3I has been nominated as one of the top recruitment firms in Central and Eastern Europe for 3 consecutive years.
Currently our client is expending its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Mobile app developer (iOS, Hybrid) (6 months contract)
You will become part of the core IT team in Business security department, that develops the application security of all customer-facing solutions and ensures safe integration with 3rd party partner companies.
- Upgrade of Mobile ID app for customers in Norway
- Swift migration to v4
- iPhone X and iOS12 support
- Upgrade of the 3rd party libraries used in app
- Design of an architecture of new hybrid App (Security/Integration/Functionality)
- End-to-end development of hybrid App (Hybrid/iOS/Android)
- Share best practices for coding mobile apps
- Working closely with colleagues to innovate on app functionality and design
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize mobile application performance
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- Create software which is extensible, reusable and meets desire architectural objectives
- In-depth knowledge of SWIFT and Objective-C.
- Solid knowledge of mobile development.
- Knowledge of Hybrid-relevant stack.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of designing mobile app architecture
- Experience in working with mobile security is an advantage
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
Value for you:
- Great compensation package;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com