Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services. S3 provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world.
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) was founded nearly 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania as European headquarters of S3. S3I serves the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of customers in multiple countries in Europe. S3I has been nominated as one of the top recruitment firms in Central and Eastern Europe for 3 consecutive years.
Currently our client is expending its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Network Engineer (6 months contract)
You will be part of network engineers that are aligned to large data center migration project. Part of the role will be to help application owners to understand how their applications are set up and support moving those applications into new data centers. Client expects engineer to possess knowledge of firewalls, load-balancers and generic networking as such.
- Be a part of application migration program representing Network Technologies team
- Own and deliver project related tasks from the Network Technologies area or responsibility
- Understand and follow Network Technologies defined architectural principles and guidelines
- Ensure operational handover to Network Technologies Support Organization
- Follow all processes and procedures that are required to fulfil your daily duties
- 2-4 years work experience required
- Applicable certification CCNA/CCNP or have similar demonstrated skills
- Further education of 3 years’ duration (Bachelor level).
- Importance is attached to formal/theoretical training or other relevant experience/education qualifying the employee to work at an equivalent academic and theoretical level
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
Value for you:
- Valuable experience to work in a global level project with scalable systems and international stakeholders
- Valuable experience to getting knowledge about newest cutting-edge technologies
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com