Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Operations Data Analyst
Our team is supporting IT Operations with the tools, processes and insights. We are looking for a new data oriented team member.
You as an Operations Data Analyst will focus on data driven tasks, analyze IT Operations data, and present the findings.
The tasks vary from cleaning, cleansing, crunching and presenting the data. You can be flexible with the tools to be used as well as the data sources. It could be from end user performance, application performance, infrastructure performance or any other IT Operations data.
- Gather requirements for data analysis
- Collect the relevant data
- Transform the data
- Create reports/dashboards
- Present the insights from the data
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Bachelor degree and equivalent
- Understanding of IT Operations
- Familiar with IT processes (ITIL)
- Attention to details
- Able to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Presentation skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Can-do attitude and good teamwork skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.