Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company specializing in Fintech industry is a leading provider of technology solutions across the globe.
Currently the company is expanding its operations in Lithuania and is looking for:
The company is looking for Operations Manager who is experienced in setting up and growing operation teams in Lithuania.
- Initiating and evaluating processes and operations activities.
- Ensuring cost optimization and work effectiveness across the region.
- Management of the delivery of contracted services to customers.
- Keeping track of SLAs and KPIs, ensuring targets are met or exceeded.
- Relationship development with both internal and external customers.
- Collaboration with customers to develop detailed business and system requirements.
- Team management and leadership throughout projects and business cycle.
- Executing functional business plans and contribution to the development of functional strategies.
- Ensuring all work in business unit is compliant with regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- Applying personal expertise and best practices from the industry to projects, strategy, etc.
- Coaching and inspiring lower level managers.
- Motivating, developing, recruiting and retaining employees while rewarding and cultivating a culture of high performing teams.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position.
- Proven management and leadership experience is required.
- Experience working in an international company.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in managing transitions is highly advantageous.
- Experience in managing costs and budgets of the projects.
- Administrative skills are required.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Additional language knowledge (e.g. French, German or Nordic) would be an advantage.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.