Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Performance Manager in Vendor Management team
Performance Manager in Danske Bank is responsible for the performance of IT suppliers supporting business critical financial Services. You will be ensuring that all SLA’s with suppliers support the agreed needs of the business and that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments.
- Ensure that the ongoing service delivery of critical and complex IT services and associated support meet agreed needs and service levels
- Accountable for a portfolio of vendors of varying complexity, including being accountable for their performance
- Participate in negotiation of Service Level Agreements (internally and externally)
- Responsible for ensuring that all cross-functional services are scoped and documented, that process interfaces, and dependencies are agreed, documented and up to date
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives to achieve service excellence across IT operation processes
- Advise and facilitate for Service Design activities that ensure all Services are negotiated, agreed and documented
- Identify, prioritize and execute on-boarding activities for vendors
- Manage operational interfaces for vendors ensuring effective and efficient process interfaces
- Provide direction and leadership to all relevant stakeholders (incl. Suppliers)
- Bachelor degree within IT and /or similar discipline
- Expertise in supplier management and other processes, especially service level management and corporate vendor management and/or procurement processes
- Experience with developing, designing and implementing Performance management discipline including associated processes and metrics
- Experience in identifying, reviewing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience managing stakeholder environments (internally and externally)
- Experience in drafting and negotiating IT SLA’s
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within Industry/Product Subject Matter Expertise
- Experience within IT operations and documented results improving delivery of services
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.