Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Platform Engineer in Enterprise Systems
Within Enterprise Systems we use Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) and other tools to automate manual back-office tasks across the bank. Robotics is part of a broader effort together with BPM (Business Process Management) to increase process efficiency via application of technology.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to find best in class solutions and technologies for running, managing and monitoring our Robotics environment.
- Work collaboratively within team to ensure high availability and stability of platforms.
- Design, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Provide responsible, timely, detailed status of assigned projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on development, test and production environments.
- Automate our processes, operations and remediation actions.
- Interact with all level of company personnel including offshore and vendor support.
- Linux/Unix/Windows Administration knowledge.
- Programming skills and knowledge of development methods.
- Understanding of CI/CD process and build servers (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc.).
- Experience with source code control systems, branching and merging, and automated build tools.
- Experience with server virtualization, Cloud services, Open Shift and micro services.
- Analytical thinking and ability resolve the essence of complex problems.
- Understanding of web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST] and networking technologies (Load Balancing, Switches, TCP, Firewalls).
- Knowledge of network and systems security.
As an advantage would be considered:
- Automated unit testing and automated deployment frameworks.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Knowledge of technology and best practice process frameworks like CMMI and ITIL.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization.
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius.
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
- Cross business career opportunities in bank.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com