Strategic Staffing Solutions client – Zenedge – is a leading, global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Zenedge solutions are powered by proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, inspecting web traffic in real-time, identifying threats and behavior anomalies and dynamically updating security postures accordingly – enabling enterprises to take an adaptive and proactive approach to securing their networks. Zenedge protects over 800,000 web applications and networks for organizations in eCommerce, Education, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Media and Technology industries.
Currently Zenedge is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
About the job:
- Lead highly technical engineering teams on challenging projects and manage project technical baselines (software, hardware).
- Manage the technical, schedule, quality, and cost objectives for customer program.
- Manage capture of new business for existing and new customer accounts.
- Interface directly with customers to ensure job requirements are met.
- Direct project personnel resources to accomplish job milestones.
- Effectively manage project sub-contractors and vendors.
- Develop and deliver effective customer presentations (design reviews, status reports, kickoff meetings, test plans) demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably at a system level.
- Participate in project status reviews to monitor and/or provide inputs to cost completion, projected fee, invoices, and purchase commitments.
- Expectation management for the all stakeholders.
- Project regular reporting and progress tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Security (or related field)
- 2+ years related experience, preferably in software, networks, hardware, and security.
- Pro-active ‘can do’ mentality.
- Experience in all stages of the project’s life-cycle: initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring, control, closure and maintenance.
- Strong analytical, testing and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and development life-cycle.
- Working knowledge of service management, service quality and service agreements.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Project Management systems and platforms.
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- Great working conditions in young and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities at the Cybersecurity market.
- Regular social events.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.