Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client, outstanding development company in Riga, specializes in creating software solutions for finance and trading industry. The company provides its services to the companies across the globe by being Agile and applying best practices in the industry.
The Company is currently expanding the team in Riga and is looking for:
PYTHON Team Leader
You will manage & lead an outstanding team and be responsible to develop one-of a kind- product for social trading service. This role will give you an opportunity to work with industry-leading technologies that make auto-copying of good trades available to everyone. Today this service has already more the 100.000 followers, so it is just a beginning and today we are looking for very ambitious person who will continue leading our successful projects.
- International projects in finance and trading industry
- Experienced team members to work with
- Team Building events
- Interesting projects
- Attractive compensation
- Health insurance
- Modern office facilities in the center of Riga
- Manage/lead the team of developers
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members
- Provide solutions and suggestions for architecture decisions
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing service levels
- Ensure integration of developed software with both external and internal services
- Conduct code reviews
- Ensure the code is well designed, testable and efficient
- Ensure existing code is refactored and optimized to meet latest requirements
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Follow Agile methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience in web development with Python.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with modern Python frameworks, e.g. Django.
- Solid knowledge of MySQL.
- Solid knowledge of GIT.
- Expertise in implementing ReSTful web servies.
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions, e.g. Redis, Memcached.
- Ability to write Unit Tests.
- Familiarity with search engines, e.g. Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with message ques, e.g. RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in building high availability, scalable and high performance platform.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.