Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client is an innovative, well-established and financially strong global FinTech company with offices in New York, London and Riga. This company is pushing the limits by building custom-made solutions for the top tier clients in a capital markets industry.
Today this is a place to be – as here you will be exposed to one-of-a-kind opportunity to work around the best intelligence in the industry and have immediate chance to enhance your carrier and professional development.
We are in urgent need of ambitious and experienced:
Infrastructure Developer (QA Automation)
- Gain experience in a large global FinTech company
- Work with modern technologies & development approaches
- Get the top salary package, health insurance, free parking, travel overseas, English classes & more
- Be part of the best cross-functional team in town
This is a discipline that will span a number of projects and we are looking for someone who can both adopt the practices that we have implemented and bring new ideas on Infrastructure development and cases of quality assurance.
The successful candidate will work across multiple projects: from a large scale Hybrid Cloud projects with a large financial institution to a small Python based Risk and Pricing infrastructure project for a Peer to Peer loan derivatives start up.
We are looking to implement QA best practices across all the business domains we operate in and provide a consistent sent of tools to our delivery teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality product possible.
- 3+ years of QA Automation testing methodology (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience in infrastructure system administration
- Be familiar with building tools pallets (Ant, Maven, Gradle, Node JS)
- Develop/improve/maintain infrastructure QA tests (think ServerSpec, JMeter, Test Kitchen)
- Excellent scripting and programming capabilities (Shell, Python)
- 2+ years of working knowledge with webdrivers, and headless browsers, preferably Selenium and Mechanize or Phantom.js
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Cucumber/Lettuce/Behave, Nose, and such
- Enthusiastic about delivering client solutions and working with a cross functional, distributed, English speaking team, with a problem solving mindset
- A passion for breaking the system with your test cases
- Be a self-starter and detail-oriented
- Ability to read through the code for reviews
- Possess a testing mindset
- Linux, Windows and/or network management experience
- Exposure to full application stacks in a Cloud environment
- Experience with OOP languages
- Experience with Load/Performance Testing Tools
- Experience with unit-testing using Junit, NUnit, NCover is a plus
- Understanding and practical working knowledge of tools such as Puppet, Chef is a plus
- Familiarity with Big Data tools like Hadoop or Splunk is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and infrastructure security is a plus
- Very competitive compensation package
- Health insurance, English classes, free parking, coverage corporate phone bills, traveling oversea
- Participation in international IT conferences and training sessions
- Modern office facility, fruits in the office, highly experienced team
- Project-based, agile environment
- Exposure to modern technologies while facing complex real-life tasks
- New experience and ongoing professional development growth
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.