Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client,
an international consulting firm, specializes in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry. The Company brings capital markets solution designs and delivery skills by a proven model and ability to effectively manage people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
The Company is currently expanding the software delivery team in Riga and is looking for:
QA Automation Engineer Cloud
to join the software delivery team.
This is a discipline that will span a number of projects and we are looking for someone who can both adopt the practices that we have implemented and bring new ideas on Automation and Quality Assurance practices.
The successful candidate will work across multiple projects: from a large scale Hybrid Cloud projects with a large financial institution to a small Python based Risk and Pricing infrastructure project for a Peer to Peer loan derivatives start up. We are looking to implement QA best practices across all the business domains we operate in and provide a consistent sent of tools to our delivery teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality product possible.
- 3+ years of QA Automation or related experience
- Enthusiastic about delivering client solutions and working with a cross functional, distributed, English speaking team, with a problem solving mindset
- A passion for breaking the system with your test cases
- Develop/improve/maintain infrastructure tests (think ServerSpec, JMeter, Test Kitchen)
- Excellent scripting capabilities and practical experience with Shell and Python
- 2+ years of working knowledge with webdrivers, and headless browsers, preferably Selenium and Mechanize or Phantom.js
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Cucumber/Lettuce/Behave, Nose, and such
- Exposure to BDD
- Experience with automated deployment and automated software tasks
- Experience with both relational and non-relational data stores
- Exposure to Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Be a self-starter and detail-oriented
GOOD TO HAVE:
- ServerSpec/Ruby, SaltStack experience
- Ability to read through the code for reviews
- Possess a testing mindset
- Linux, Windows and/or network management experience
- Exposure to full application stacks in a Cloud environment
- Some experience with OOP languages
- Experience with Load/Performance Testing Tools
- Experience with unit-testing using Junit, NUnit, NCover is a plus
- Understanding and practical working knowledge of tools such as Puppet, Chef is a plus
- Familiarity with Big Data tools like Hadoop or Splunk is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and infrastructure security is a plus
- Ability to grow, on-site coaching/mentoring will be available.
- Exposure to modern technologies facing complex real-life tasks
- New experience and ongoing professional development
- Very competitive compensation package
- Work on complex infrastructure projects, e.g., a petabyte data migration or a new data center setup
- Gain experience in supporting some of the latest technologies and frameworks
- Research and develop new infrastructure-related products and tools, including monitoring systems, automatic deployment systems, etc
- Expedited hiring process – single (but detailed) technical interview and a few phone conversations with US team
- Exciting development and operations technology stack (think Git/GitFlow, Jenkins, SaltStack, Splunk, Docker, Amazon AWS, Rackspace Openstack, Google App Engine, Cloudify, Node.JS, AngularJS), using the latest in development approaches
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.