Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – Outokumpu – is one of the largest Finnish companies and a global leader in stainless steel. Company creates advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs 11,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Espoo, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. Outokumpu is opening a Business Service Center in Vilnius and looking for highly motivated talents to join this new growing organization.
Currently Outokumpu is looking for:
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – GL, FS
- Conduct GL operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as a main contact person for Mill Controllers and Mill Business Analysts to ensure the quality of the financial services.
- Coordinate the work between BA/BL and “Service Provider” for each country to ensure group reporting according to laws and legislation, group time schedule, instructions and policies.
- Execute tasks as per defined in the division of work, query resolutions.
- Responsible for account follow-up for all assigned accounts, reports inconsistencies and advises on correcting errors Shared accountabilities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and initiate ideas and participate in process development and projects initiated by Global Process Owners.
- Ensure communication with both internal and external customers:
- Internal: Process Owners, FS Financial Accounting team, Group Financial Control, BA/BL business management & personnel.
- External: Group Auditors, Local Auditors, Accounting BPO Service Provider.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of finance experience.
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics).
- Good team work skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting.
- Experienced working with SAP, HFM.
- Experience in responsible financial / accounting positions (e.g. chief accountant / finance manager).
- Rewarding salary.
- International work environment.
- Business trips across the region.
- Modern office in central Vilnius and office perks.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.