Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior Business Analyst (Data Analysis) in Group Finance Solutions
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Group Finance Solutions, being responsible for Group Accounts, Group Regulatory, Capital and Profitability systems, are about 60 people in Denmark, 30 in India and currently 11 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a Business Analyst, who would join a team in a large asset & liability management project, with a purpose to forecast the Bank’s balance and enable the Bank to manage funding more efficient. The project is of a high focus, as its outcomes provide direct impact on the Bank’s capital management.
Working with the peers in Vilnius and main stakeholders in Copenhagen, your role would be to do business analysis with a high focus on analyzing and ensuring the quality of data loading from different sources, across different systems and departments.
- Perform mapping and data modelling tasks using T- SQL, SQL server, Excel, DB2 and mainframes
- Plan, communicate and monitor agreements with other departments in IT
- Guide other analysts in the team, by utilising your experience in the area
- Understand the business users’ requirements for information, features and functionality, and communicate them to the rest of the development team
- Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Design and specify solution elements
- Prepare requirements, design and specification documents
- Act as a consultant to the developers
- Prepare and execute test cases
- Plan the work on a solution element level
- Analyse existing procedures and evaluate requested requirements to identify system changes
- Experience in data modelling tasks using T- SQL, SQL server and Excel
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes and/or regulatory reporting (e.g. reports in COREP)
- Proactive approach to data, data processes, data preparation and data quality
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users
- Committed and dedicated
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Global mindset – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Denmark, Lithuania and India
Tools and technologies:
- Experience with SQL code (data querying) and SQL databases
- DB2 and mainframe experience would be an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.