Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – Sentiance – is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context. These insights enable companies to understand how customers go through their everyday lives, discover and anticipate the moments that matter most, and adapt their engagement to real-world behavior and real-time context. Sentiance context intelligence enables solutions for lifestyle based insurance, contextual marketing & commerce, smart mobility, connected health, smart home, smart city and connected car.
Currently Sentiance is expanding the team and is looking for:
Senior Data Engineer
You have had at least 5 years of work experience and have a passion for building state-of-the-art innovative computing infrastructures. You will be a part of our Data Engineering Team. Since we believe in great teamwork, you must be eager to learn and bring an energetic and creative approach to work. We are looking for someone like you if you are convinced that a fast-paced, high growth working environment would fit your skills.
- You will integrate complex human behaviour models into a scalable production platform.
- You will do performance and scalability engineering.
- You will develop software engineering components.
- You will work in our office in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Desired skills and expertise:
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- You have experience programming in Java and Python.
- You know your way around the Linux operating system.
- You have work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem) and NoSQL/SQL databases.
- You have strong notions of and affinity for machine learning and data mining.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
Proven experience scaling to terabyte-size datasets and managing pipelines to process them is a plus!
We offer a high-energy, positive working atmosphere. If you need to relocate for this job, we offer Visa sponsorship and relocation support. On top of your salary, we offer a great benefits package (also for expats), including:
- 13th month pro rata bonus
- Meal coupons
- Phone + subscription
- Laptop (macbook pro)
- Screen if needed
- Private health insurance (from the moment we have 5 employees in Lithuania).
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.