STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL (S3I) with 31 locations in U.S and 7 in Europe is a Supplier of Managed Services, IT solutions & Services and Staffing for many international companies across US and Europe.
Currently our client is expending its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Senior Front-end Engineer/Technical lead
About the Role
As experienced front-end Software Engineer in the IT team you will be responsible for building innovative interfaces and rich user experiences for the future financing customer journey, and training other front-end engineers. You will design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability.
We are currently building our UI using React.js, Redux and Node.js. As we grow, we believe it is important to continually evaluate and improve our stack and take advantage of new tooling and libraries.
You will collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, front-end and middle-tier software engineers, and business analysts. Further, you will collaborate with product and design teams consisting of user experience specialists and others understanding the customer and business needs – all co-located.
- Working experience with Redux, Node.js and ES6.
- Engineering experience in the full product lifecycle, from concepts, design, build through maintenance, and managing prioritization and trade-offs across functional domains.
- You are familiar with modern front-end tool chains – build tools, unit tests, linters, debuggers, transpilers etc.
- Web Application Security experience is a plus.
- Contributions to open source libraries or cool side projects that explore new front-end technologies is a plus.
- Work in an international team which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.