Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client, an international consulting firm, specializes in custom software solutions for the capital markets industry. The Company brings capital markets solution designs and delivery skills by a proven model and ability to effectively manage people and processes across globally distributed delivery teams.
The Company is currently expanding the team in Riga and is looking for:
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER (FRONT END) – IN RIGA
The company is looking for excellent front end developer with extensive C# and Excel VBA Integration experience.
APIX is a revolutionary enterprise API platform for Excel. Developed for traditional Excel power users and application developers, notably, quants, data scientists and research analysts, APIX empowers users to access models and data analytics API’s through existing Excel-based applications while addressing the concerns of maintainability and compliance typically associated with Excel applications.
The candidate will work in the APIX team that is responsible for:
- Development of C#/Excel VBA components for the APIX product suite.
- Excel VBA Integration
- Development of Excel plugins that can interface with web service and metadata registries.
- 5+ years of experience with C# & .NET.
- 5+ years of experience with Excel VBA.
- Experience in developing Excel plugins.
- Experience in Application Integration.
- Experience in OO development and good command over OOP concepts.
- Experience in creating Object-Oriented Design & UML.
- Experience in working with n-tier architectures.
- Ability to use SQL/ODBC from UI components to manipulate data in databases. Sybase experience is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in virtual (remote) teams and global environment.
- Knowledge of .Net 3.5/4 platform.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Strong familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in Real-Time operations.
- Good understanding Capital Markets preferred.
Join The Team by sending your application to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.