Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior Platform Engineer (Linux) in DeRIT team
The Infrastructure team consists today of around 20 developers and IT operation specialists. They mainly operate and develop financial software for the C&I (Corporate and Institutions). We are a team with many nationalities, assignments range from bottom to top on the IT stack, and often with high complexity.
The team covers most operating systems, coding, network and database technologies and you will have a plenty of possibilities to extend your skills.
The systems the team operates, maintains and develops, are mostly high critical systems and account for a big part of Danske Banks revenue.
Our infrastructure is growing fast and we never run out of puzzles to solve, new things to test, people to meet and ideas to share.
- Keeping Linux Servers as well as various applications happy and healthy
- Develop and assist in the management and performance monitoring of the infrastructure
- Assist in the development, testing and support of DR Plans
- Follow standard processes for change, incident, problem management, audit and security. Getting incidents solved once and for all
- Automate boring tasks, test your own code, test colleague’s code, deploy changes, write documentation
- Solving issues quickly and efficiently after hours (on-call)
- Act as an SME for less experience colleagues providing leadership and coaching respectively
- Throwing crazy ideas how to make team life easier, customer experiences better
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience as a Linux Systems Administrator or equivalent
- Experience with automation, configuration management systems
- Experience in infrastructure monitoring
- Scripting skills and automation knowledge
- Ability to work in an incident management system
- Experience with distributed systems and high availability solutions
- Understanding of security challenges and solutions
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Would be considered as a plus:
- Event tracing
- Coding/scripting experience
- Linux knowledge
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com