Strategic Staffing Solutions client – Zenedge – is a leading, global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Zenedge solutions are powered by proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, inspecting web traffic in real-time, identifying threats and behavior anomalies and dynamically updating security postures accordingly – enabling enterprises to take an adaptive and proactive approach to securing their networks. Zenedge protects over 800,000 web applications and networks for organizations in eCommerce, Education, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Media and Technology industries.
Currently Zenedge is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Senior QA Automation
About the job:
- Perform both standard and exploratory testing to verify products meet or exceed specifications and quality objectives.
- Involved in requirements analysis, test planning activities, test case automation and execution of critical test cases/scripts required to ensure that the software meets business requirements on Agile team alongside development.
- Functional Testing levels may include application, integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, stress, load and security testing.
- Ability to identify components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Assist in helping manual testers in thoroughly identifying defects; generating defect reports; working with engineers to help troubleshoot and resolve defects; and verifying corrective action.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats – no job being too small or too large.
- Company is using cutting edge tools and technologies: Automated CI/CD, AWS, AI, ML, Containers, and Sophisticated classified toolkits to counter hacker activity. You need to be comfortable to jump into advanced and experimental tech stack and learn it to protect our clients from the bad guys.
- Collaborate effectively with local and remotely distributed teams to make sure your functional team can take over from where you finished.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly technical. Should be capable of being a developer, but prefer to work in automation scripting and internal desire to break things. Analytical mindset.
- Software Engineering (scripting or testing) experience (3+ years).
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the scripting languages such as Ruby, Lua, Python.
- 1+ years of experience in developing automated scripts for QA Automation using Selenium/Cucumber or other automation frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience writing and performing stress/load/security testing.
- 1+ years of experience working with Linux environment.
- Strong understanding of web-application domains.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment, excellent multi-tasking and time management skills required.
- Fluent in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Great working conditions in young and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities at the Cybersecurity market.
- Regular social events.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.