Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior Software Engineer (Android) in Mobile Ecosystems
Danske Bank created MobilePay to address the need for very simple money transfers. The ambition was to make transferring money to friends and businesses as easy as it is to send a text message.
On 7 May 2013, this ambition was realized with the launch of the MobilePay app. On that day alone, 25,000 people downloaded the app. After four months, there were 500,000 users, and three years after the launch, more than 3.6 million active users in Denmark, Finland & Norway.
If you are in doubt that we work on something used by Customers, here are some figures: MobilePay is used at least once a week by 39% of all Danes between age 15 and 75 just after Facebook.
- Write gorgeous and optimized code for Android applications.
- Self-directed work style with minimum of supervision.
- Specification and Documentation of System Design.
- Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for delivery of what agreed in right time.
- Take ownership of tailoring future Android development in the MobilePay team.
- 5+ years of experience in Android App Development.
- Involvement in broad range of complex solutions.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good teamwork skills and attention to details.
- Not get scared of RxJava, MVVM, Java 8 in Android.
- Pro in Gradle.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.